Dr. Siraphop Ratanasuban (Chai or Surachai)
Contact Number: (662) 618-5314-6
• 2007- Now Doctorate Degree in Muaythai Study Rajabhat Muban Chom Bung University, Ratchaburi Province, Thailand.
• 2000-2002 Master in Marketing Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand
• 1994-1998 Bachelor of Science Arizona State University, Arizona, USA. Major in Finance
• 1990-1994 High School Diplomas Merced High School, California, USA.
• 1986-1990 St. Gabriel’s College, Bangkok, Thailand
• 1982-1986 St. Louis Elementary, Chachoengsao, Thailand
• 2008-Present Regional Coordinator- World Martial Arts Union, Chungju, Korea which is under UNESCO
• 1998 – Present Vice President at OneSongchai Co., Ltd., number 1 Boxing and Muaythai Promotion in Thailand
• All International related affairs traveling over 30 countries traveling average of 12 times a year.
• Organizes Muaythai promotions at least 6 times a month, Organized World Boxing promotion at least once a month live televise in Thailand and tape through the world.
• Organizes the biggest Muaythai Promotion in Thailand with over 100,000 audiences every December 5 to celebrate for King’s Birthday.
• Organizes the second biggest Muaythai Promotion in Thailand with over 100,000 audiences every August 12 to celebrate for Queen’s Birthday
• Member of boxing associations such as WBA (World Boxing Association), WBC (World Boxing Council), WBO (World Boxing Association) and all regional Associations and attend many Conventions.
• International Coordinator of S1 World Championship
• Member of Royal December 5 Foundation
• Member of Royal August 12 Foundation
• 1998 Advisor to Sport Committee in House of Representative, Thailand Royal Paliament
• 1997 SCB (Siam Commercial Bank) Internship Program
meditation, Buddhism and donate Blood over 61 times in October 2010.